Scrum in a Marketing Agency in Latin America: From hierarchy structure to client-oriented teams
Agile and Scrum have left behind the times when they were only used in software-related activities, and now you can find people in different industries applying it.
This talk will be about how a Marketing Agency adopted Agile in the whole organization from adopting it in the way they develop projects to their internal restructure to became a client-centric organization based on cross-functional teams, including the different stages of this transformation, what worked and what didn’t work.
Also, since the Agency is located in Perú (Latin America), it could be useful from those who wanted to explore how Agile is working in other cultures.
Outline/Structure of the Experience Report
- Introduction to the case
- The organic approach we used
- Stage 1: More agile projects
- Stage 2: Alignment in areas and pairing
- Stage 3: Cross-functional teams
- Stage 4: Customer-centric teams
- Stage 5: Leadership team
- Learn about the usage of Agile outside IT
- Learn about an experience of an organization restructure towards a more customer-centric approach
Agile Coaches, ScrumMasters, People interested in Agile
Prerequisites for Attendees
Basic knowledge of Agile and Scrum