Mobile testing with Appium and NodeJS
We will learn how to implement scripts for Android and iOS applications and also generate reports. Will be also learning about concepts like touchActions and executing scripts in parallel on emulators as well as real devices.
Outline/Structure of the Tutorial
- Appium Introduction
- Appium architecture
- Using Webdriverio
- Frameworks for Webdriverio - Mocha, Cucumber, Jasmine
- Writing your first test case
- How to generate reports - Allure Reporter
- Running scripts in parallel on emulators and real devices.
Automation testers, Mobile testers, QA, DevOps
Prerequisites for Attendees
- Knowledge of Appium basics.
schedule Submitted 2 years ago
People who liked this proposal, also liked:
Tushar Kshirsagar / Sumeet Panjabi - Remote Test Execution from Mobile DevicesTushar KshirsagarTechnical LeadKPITSumeet PanjabiSenior QA EngineerNuance Communications
schedule 2 years agoSold Out!
In Test Automation (Mobile,Web) using Appium, Selenium, we have to write test script in Desktop machine and need to execute it from Desktop itself.
Now it’s time to execute test script remotely from anywhere and anytime.
- Remotely test your mobile application from mobile device itself.
- Test your web application on Remote Machine.
This solution will help us to –
- Save cost of test execution, resources & infrastructure
- No dependency on Desktop/Laptop machines