Simplify Test Automation using Katalon Studio - Avoid Reinventing the Wheel
In this talk, Jagmit will explain with a demo as why to use Katalon Studio for API, Web, Mobile, and Desktop Automated Testing. Katalon Studio is built on top of the open-source automation frameworks Selenium, Appium with a specialized IDE interface. Frequently, Agile teams struggle with development, enhancement and maintenance of Custom Automation Framework. How does Katalon Studio help the end-users overcome these challenges and complexities? Katalon Studio comes with cool features e.g. pre-built keywords, integrations, multi-browser and cross-platform support. Because of Katalon Studio’s user-friendly features, manual testers with little to no programming skills can also contribute towards test automation.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Challenges in Custom Automation Framework and how Katalon Studio can overcome these challenges
- How manual testers with little to no programming skills can also contribute towards test automation using Katalon Studio
- How to accelerate test automation with Katalon Studio
- Demo of an Android App automated test in Katalon Studio
- Some of the Katalon Studio's shortcomings
- Attractive and user-friendly features in Katalon Studio e.g pre-built keywords, Mobile/ Web Spy, and Record feature
- How to easily automate an Android App test scenarios using Katalon Studio
- With Katalon Studio manual testers with little to no programming skills can easily automate Web and Mobile UI and API components
Test Automation Engineers, Manual Testers, UI Developers and Project Managers
Prerequisites for Attendees
One should know the basics of Java, Selenium and Appium
schedule Submitted 3 weeks ago
People who liked this proposal, also liked:
Raghav Pal - How to select Right Automation Tools | Step by StepRaghav PalTeacher | Automation Test ArchitectAutomation Step by Step
schedule 1 week agoSold Out!
In this talk, I will speak about the process and strategies on how can one analyze and select the right tools for test automation. We will look at some tools and processes that help to select the tools, frameworks, libraries, etc.
I will demonstrate some helpful extensions and tools that will be very handy and useful during the process
This process can be carried out before every test automation project or engagement. The selection of the right tools will help throughout the process of automation and will help to avoid delays, changes, re-work, incomplete automation, etc. and will save a lot of time, effort and resources for the organization.
The session is designed for anyone in the Software Testing industry and the knowledge received from this session can be implemented right away in any of the upcoming or existing test automation projects.