Beyond Performance using Taurus
Through discussion, group dynamics and knowledge sharing, Varuna Srivastava, Lead Quality Analyst of ThoughtWorks will facilitate exchanging ideas regarding, how to plan, where to start, how to build the performance script using Taurus.
This talk will walk through on optimizing performance scripts of API's using Taurus. Demo to learn how to write and run test automation using Taurus. We will walk through our journey of writing script for an enterprise application and how it helped in accounting the bottlenecks of APIs during the sprint
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Popular performance testing tools 5 mins
- Features of existing tools 5 mins
- The vision of ideal performance test tool 3 mins
- Test AUtomation RUnning Smoothly (i.e. TAURUS) 5 mins
- How Taurus overcomes limitations 5 mins
- Demo 7 mins
- Integration with Blazemeter reporting. 5 mins
- Q&A 10 mins
1. Practical experience testing and debugging an API for performance.
- Practical experience writing automated performance tests.
- A robust and scalable framework for performance testing of api using Taurus.
- Understand the impact of performance testing in agile delivery.
Anyone interested in performance testing
Prerequisites for Attendees
Basic knowledge of performance testing
schedule Submitted 10 months ago
People who liked this proposal, also liked:
Kushan Amarasiri - Making test automation with Selenium awesome with xPath GeneratorKushan AmarasiriSr. Quality EngineerCodeHouse (Pvt) Ltd
schedule 1 year agoSold Out!
XPath Generator is an API developed in Java which is free and opensource. It helps any test automation enthusiastic people to capture xPaths and other Selenium locators for any given web URL. It will generate the optimised xPath and show how it was derived.