The journey to an agile organisation at Zalando
Scaling and transformation: Return on Experience
How to keep the dynamism of your business and respond quickly to changing business contexts? How to do a sustainable change? Agility at Zalando help us to keep scaling our product vision, our platform vision, the scope of our business, and the extent to which we deliver value, impact, and satisfaction to our customers. Let’s share our successful and unsuccessful practices.
Agile at scale, Agility at team and organization level (scaling and transformation)
A better understanding about what needs to happen so that your organisation never slow down innovation and good delivery.
Outline/Structure of the Experience Report
- Our story, now and then: context, first steps, our challenges
- How to deliver value, impact, and satisfaction to our customers
- Our teams in action, successful and unsuccessful practices and outcomes
- Take away: our Try's and avoid
- By the end of this talk, you will be able to:
- identify a variety of frameworks that guide and inspire your organisation to work with agility
- identify key measurement and draw appropriate conclusions about how successful is your organ
Project manager, Product Manager, Agile coach, Team members, Support Functions
Prerequisites for Attendees
Basics about agility