Agile IA: future-proofing internal audit
Businesses in every industry are embracing innovation as an imperative to accelerate market responsiveness and deliver high quality products faster. With the velocity of business being faster than ever before, Internal Audit is evolving to be able to assure, advice and anticipate risk most effectively. In this session, we will discuss how Agile practices and principles can be applied in the realm of Internal Audit to deliver value efficiently by providing meaningful and timely insights, thereby improving the impact and influence of the Internal Audit function within the organization.
Outline/Structure of the Experience Report
- The case for change - why should IA teams adopt Agile principles and practices?
- What is Agile IA - an overview of how Agile can be applied to IA
- Lessons learned - top pitfalls and what to watch out for
- Case Study - sharing the story of a large Canadian organization
- Key Takeaways - next steps and considerations for your organization's Agile IA journey
- How Agile can be adopted and applied to IA
- What are the key considerations and benefits
- How to get started with Agile IA for your organization
Agile coaches, Internal Auditors, Business leaders, Agile practitioners
Prerequisites for Attendees
Understanding of Agile basics
schedule Submitted 1 year ago
People who liked this proposal, also liked:
Tanvir Ahmed - How large businesses can be Agile without frameworks or methodologiesTanvir AhmedSr. Agile CoachRogers Communications
schedule 1 year agoSold Out!
We have seen so many Agile methodologies and scaling frameworks in the industry but even after rigorously implementing them, very few organizations are getting real benefits. True agile organizations are not big followers of these out of the box frameworks or methodologies rather we observed four key trends that has emerged to be the game changers:
- Data Intensive Decisions
- Change as a non-event
- Next-Gen Cross functionality
In this session, we will discuss the key emerging trends that are driving agility and how organizations can embrace them without the need for any framework or methodology.