Metropolitan College Computer Science Faculty
location_on United States
Member since 5 years
Specialises In (based on submitted proposals)
Alex Elentukh is an accomplished Program Manager, Scrum Master / Coach and Quality Director with broad expertise in software environments including ten years of consulting.
- At EMC, as an Agile Coach, Alex introduced the backlog grooming to improve collaboration between Product Owners and Engineering
- As an Enterprise Architect, at Fidelity, Alex managed the regression-intensive verification used by multiple Scrums cutting the field complaint rate by fifty percent.
- Alex held positions of a QA Director at two successful start-ups Jupiter and Reveal.
- Alex taught various software engineering courses at Northeastern and Boston University and authored numerous papers on Quality Assurance and Software Reliability.
- Alex received his Masters Degree from St. Petersburg University followed by numerous industry courses and certifications. He received the President's Award for coordinating the first Fidelity SEI assessment and Leadership Award for adopting a consistent Peer Reviews practice across multiple EMC groups. He is a Lead ISO Auditor, QSR Assessor and Certified Scrum Master.