Managing partner, Agile Business coach, Professional coach
Ionov & Partners
location_on Russian Federation
Member since 11 months
Specialises In (based on submitted proposals)
- Degree in Manufacturing management
- MBA degree with IT (CIO) specialty
- ICF PCC (Professional Certified Coach by International Coach Federation), Nova Terra professional coaching education (levels 1 & 2)
- SAFe SPC4 (Certified Consultant & trainer), LeSS Practitioner (Large Scale Scrum), AHF (Certified Agility Health Facilitator by Agile Transformation), ICP-ATF (Agile Team Facilitation by ICAgile)
- Built service & consulting practice in 3 companies
- Executive roles both on customer & service provider side
- Managed several Agile engagements within EPAM
- Created and maintained EPAM Russia Agile PMO (DMG) 2016-2017
- Has performed large amount of self-developed & licensed Agile trainings for clients and internal teams, average EPAM trainer rating as “outstanding” (>4,5 of 5)
- Managers' professional coaching services since 2013
- Performed workshops for clients with more than simultaneous 100 participants
- Agile assessment and transformation hands-on experience with several clients
- Innovative & engineering mind
Some more details
- Management professional, certified coach and trainer with real-world business experience and expertise, deep technical background (started career as software developer and IT project manager) and passion for helping managers and teams to master necessary mindsets/skillsets and understand processes.
- Excellent communication skills, proven ability to motivate individuals from a wide range of backgrounds.
- The real-world business achievements include (but are not limited by)
- Vast experience in banking & finance automation.
- Consulting, software development and implementation of BPM systems including process engineering, project/team management systems, ERP, CRM, SFA.
- Establishing of IT department from scratch (1000 local users) for US Corporation affiliate, IT operations management.
- Leading the internal IT & Finance team responsible for compliance process design and improvement as well as successfully passing internal audits.
- Establishing & maintaining of services for a consulting company.
- Proven record of success in design, development, delivery and evaluation of training courses for IT professional excellence, team management, leadership, and Agile.
- Proven speaker for internal events as well as global conferences.