Do you think an executive playing the Product Owner role, remote self-designing team workshops and a multi-team Product Backlog Refinement session is fictional? Do you think that LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) is non-existent in Australia? Think again. It is currently happening locally in a 3,000 person financial services organisation.
You are invited to a candid "fireside chat" with Findex Digital Scrum Master Sam Peacock and independent consultant Rowan Bunning. This is an interactive session during which you can submit and upvote questions for Sam and Rowan to respond to.
Moderator Alistair Thomas will start with some questions aimed to clarify:
- how to get leaders to saying “let’s go” on a radical change in an informed way,
- the advantages of feature teams over component teams,
- the advantages of a broad product definition and whole product focus,
- how a single Product Owner can work with several teams without becoming a bottleneck,
- a more agile alternative to analysts gathering and handing off requirements and
- how Sprint-to-Sprint agility can be sustained and leveraged with many teams.
Come prepared with curiosity. The insights you gain may help you to navigate how your organisation can optimise for product agility and highest customer value at multi-team scale by leveraging good Scrum.