Big Data Visualizations made easy using D3aman khan
schedule 1 year agoSold Out!
Advances in technology is leading to an exponential growth of available data. However, there is a significant difference between possessing data and making sense of it. Data visualization helps to overcome this issue by representing relevant data in an easy to understand manner, and is even more important in the field of Health Care as data in this case may have a direct impact on human life. Data-Driven Documents (D3) is a modern day tool which helps in creating interactive visualizations of complex data and does so easily by binding data with elements in a document.
During this presentation, we will understand the meaning and importance of relevant data-visualization, types of data-visualization and the factors that come into play when choosing a particular type of visualization. We will also learn about D3 as a visualization tool and go through some examples of visualizations using D3. We will also focus on importance of visualizations from the perspective of Healthcare.
- You earn 30 bonus points on your first activity on every new conference.
- You earn 1 point when others like your proposal.
- You spend 1 point when you like others' proposal.
- You spend 10 points when you propose a session.
- You earn 100 points when your proposal is selected.
- Encourage your Colleagues and Friends to like your proposal to increase its score.
- You should consider sharing your proposal on popular Social Networks.