Global Capability & Enterprise Agility leader
Member since 10 months
Amol’s Profile Summary
- Global Capability and Enterprise Agility Leader for IBM. He is based in Singapore for the past 15 years.
- Previously Head of Agility Transformation for Barclays APAC group of 10,000 people. Leadership for 7+years, as Head of Agile and DevOps for Barclays Derivatives product, 150+ staff with 6 VPs as direct reports (from USA, London, Prague, Poland, Singapore, and India).
- 20 years of technology delivery, leadership and process improvement experience, and over 14 years of experience with Agile and DevOps transformation. He has been leading and contributing to 25+ transformation journeys across the US, Europe, UAE, ANZ & Asia.
- Guest Lecturer in the Enterprise Agile Scaling at the National University of Singapore.
- Worked in numerous Fortune 500 industries like aerospace, oil & gas, retail, automotive, media & entertainment, information services, and financial industries.
- Executive education at Stanford Graduate School of Business, on “LEAD Organization Change”
- Certified Agile trainer as SAFe SPC4, RTE, Scrum@Scale Trainer, Licensed Scrum Trainer (LST) and CSP.
Amol as Speaker 2014~2019
- Dhaka RSG Dec 2019 “How to stop FAKE Agility; and start achieving BUSINESS Agility?”
- Nepal RSG Sep 2019 “Enterprise Agility, is it a reality?” https://www.linkedin.com/posts/amolpradhan_regionalscrumgathering-nepal-enterpriseagility-ugcPost-6582589435559415808-pymo
- Global SAFe Summit Oct 2019 “How to avoid Agile and DevOps transformation failure at Scale?”
- IBM Singapore APAC Conference, Aug 2019, “Agile Impact” https://www.linkedin.com/posts/amolpradhan_enterpriseagility-agiletransformationjourney-ugcPost-6578224393296707584-y_9c
- Credit Suisse “Accelerating Enterprise Agility” conference, Singapore 2019 https://www.linkedin.com/posts/amolpradhan_accelerateenterpriseagilitytransformation-activity-6574358058917552128-oeV5
- Speaker at Finland, Switzerland, India and Singapore multiple agile and industry conferences since 2014