Anand Murthy Raj
Gladwell Academy and Blinklane Consulting NL
Member since 8 years
Anand Murthy Raj
M.R. ANAND SPCT4,
Bangalore – India. (E – mail id: [email protected])
Tel # +91-9845707457
- Partner, Blinklane Consulting and Gladwell Academy, NL.
- Director and Founder, Agile Spirit Pvt Ltd, Bangalore.
- 21 years of IT experience.
- First Asian, residing in Asia, to be SPCT certified from Scaled Agile Inc.
- Experience in Agile Coaching and Enterprise transformation since 2009 using SAFe, Scrum, XP, Lean and Kanban practices.
- Currently playing the role of an Enterprise Agile Coach at Philips R&D division and transforming the enterprise from Waterfall into SAFe.
- Launched Seven Agile Release Trains with close to 100 - 120 members in each train.
- Experience in coaching enterprise agility.
- Experience in coaching teams and leadership and Enterprise.
- Experience in working with global teams across the globe.
- Successfully delivered SAFe (SA, SAFe PO/PM, ASM, Safe for teams ) training close to 1600 members and in India, Netherlands, Philippines, Denmark, Germany and Brazil, including senior leadership team in Accenture, Societe Generale, Honeywell, Nokia, VMware, Fidelity, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, Allstate and Philips
- Successfully delivered Implementing SAFe SPC trainings for close to 250 participants with a feedback score of 4/5 at Philippines, Germany, Paris, Geneva, Brussels and India.
- Successfully delivered SAFe RTE trainings in Denmark and Bangalore
- Successfully delivered the first Agile Coaching workshop in India (IC Agile)
- Demonstrated ability of transforming teams and organizations, influencing others positively, coaching multi-location business units in Agile transformation.
- Developed and demonstrated the use of Agile maturity assessment questionnaire to implement Kaizen mindset.
- Developed and demonstrated the use of behavioural metrics in transformation.
- Demonstrated ability to handle tough projects, building successful teams and delivering value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively across different culture and levels in the organization; professional and diplomatic style of interaction.
Rewards and Recognition
- I am the proud member of the team whose work has resulted in Philips case study published in Scaled Agile website (http://www.scaledagileframework.com/royal-phillips-case-study/)
- Presented “Leading Agile Organizations in the UVCA world” in Feb 2018 at AgilityToday Conference, NCR region (https://agilitytoday.com/agenda.html)
- Presented the closing keynote ay Pune Unconference on “Building True Agile Organizations”- https://www.puneagileunconference.com
- Presented “Leading in the VUCA world” at HYD spin conference and received the best presenter award in Dec 2017
- Presented “Applying Lessons learnt from the Armed forces in Agile Coaching ” at discuss agile conference in Dec 2017 (http://www.discussagile.com/forums/topic/applying-lessons-learnt-armed-forces-agile-coaching/)
- Presented “Design Thinking” session at the Uncicom Agile Leadership conference in July 2017 http://www.unicomlearning.com/2017/Agile_Leadership_Summit_Bangalore/
- Presented “Growing Indian leadership with amazing insights from Indian mythology” at the Agile Gurgaon Conference 2017 @ Gurgaon in May 2017 http://www.agilegurgaon.com/#speakers.
- Received the best presentation award at Agile NCR conference in Dec 2017 (https://www.facebook.com/pg/agilencr2016/photos/?ref=page_internal)
- Received the Agile Coach of the year 2016 award @ Unicom Agile conference in July 2016
- Presented “Enterprise Agility – Coaching Challenges” at the Agile Gurgaon Conference 2016 @ Gurgaon in May 2016 http://www.agilegurgaon.com/#speakers.
- Presenting the Philips transformation journey at Agile India Conference 2016 @ Bangalore in Mar 2016. http://2016.agileindia.org/docs/AgileIndia2016_ProgramGuide.pdf
- Received the prestigious SPEED award across Philips for most efficient program to touch maximum number of business units.
- Received “SME Recognition” for delivering SAFe trainings @ Accenture in Aug 2015.
- Recognized for developing the Agile coaching manual at Philips in Aug 2015
- Received award for “True demonstration of ‘Eager to win’ & ‘Team up to Excel’ behaviors” at Philips in July 2015.
- Received the “AGILE PROJECT OF THE YEAR 2015 IN IT PRODUCTS” category organized by UNICOM in June 2015. -http://www.agileinbusiness.com/bangalore/2015/India_agile_awards
- Presented an global Agile coaching webinar at Accenture in May 2015.