Strategic IT Professional, Agile Transformation Coach, Public Speaker, Trainer
Member since 1 year
As an independent professional, I help organizations to implement better ways of doing business with Information Technology (IT); and I coach teams and individuals who want to improve technically, relationally and culturally.
My main contribution is in assisting executives, leaders and managers, who appreciate the business advantage of effective knowledge work, to evolve their company and teams into healthier, more modern organizational and cultural models (which includes, but it's not limited to, Agile and Lean).
In over two decades of professional experience, I had clients in three different continents and I worked with a wide range of companies and organizations, both in the private and in the public sector, ranging from the United Nations and large multinationals to small and dynamic IT companies.
- Enterprise adoption of Agile and Lean methods: Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Kanban (both on large-scale and for individual teams)
- Management consulting and coaching during Agile transitions
- Team training and coaching on the Agile practices and culture
- Agile project portfolio management
- Collaboration, communication and socio-relational skills in knowledge-based organizations
As part of my regular activities, I enjoy sharing what I know by speaking at major international conferences, on past occasions in front of audiences of over 1000 people.
Currently I work in Europe and I'm based in Italy. I've also worked in the USA for four years on a O-1 work visa for "extraordinary abilities in Sciences".