Member since 5 months
Ashok Mohan is an Agile Coach spearheading Agile adoption in organizations. Prior to his focus on agile coaching, he was a software engineer, technical lead and project manager. He has extensive experience managing a large variety of projects in IT. He has also managed people in teams and units sized from 4 to 27. As a software engineer, he programmed applications for companies like Yazaki, Kärcher, Daimler, T-Systems, RTL and Karl Storz. As a research assistant, he worked in European commission projects for robotics and artificial intelligence where he presented and published papers in numerous conferences and journals. As a ScrumMaster and Agile coach, he spearheaded entire agile transformations for Karl Storz and Ableton AG. He currently focuses his work and effort on organizational transformations.
He considers it his life’s mission to build collaborative environments in organizations to enable individuals and teams to flourish and realize their full potential. He believes that this generates happiness and fulfillment for the individuals and as a consequence, catapults the organization into exponential success.
He holds a Bachelor of Technology degree in Computer Science and Engineering from India as well as a Master of Science degree in Autonomous Systems from Germany. He is a Certified Scrum Professional by Scrum Alliance (CSP), an Agile Certified Practitioner by the Project Management Institute (PMI-ACP), a Certified Expert in Agile Coaching by the International Consortium for Agile (ICE-AC) and a Certified Teams Transformation Coach by the Agile Coaching Institute (ACI-CTTC).
He focuses his work on the following areas:
- Coaching and mentoring team members, product owners, managers, agile coaches, project managers and executive leaders.
- Change at individual, team and organizational level
- Team dynamics: Conflict, Collaboration
- Organizational culture and Agile
- Agile leadership development
- Business Agility including Governance and Strategy. Agile outside IT.
- Agile budgeting and performance management
- Coaching the role of managers in Agile environments
- 360 degree feedback, performance evaluation, and pay determination in Agile environments
- Agile ERP programs