楽天株式会社 大阪支社 ECインキュベーション開発部 デリバリー＆O2Oサービス開発課
Member since 1 year
Since I was in elementary school I have an interest in programming, I've started to use computer from the 3rd grade of junior high school, then I was addicted to the Internet from my college days. From that time I created my website on my own, I had off-line meeting with friend I met on the internet. So my history of Internet use has exceeded 20 years.
I've started to work as a system engineer at the kind of System Integrator because I wanted to use the Internet and PC at work. Since then, I've also been interested in the general structure and profitable mechanism of the Internet, I worked as Web Director and Web Project manager with clients such as UNIQLO, Benesse, Nissen, CASIO, Kansai Electric Power and others. So my career of working in IT industry is more than 18 years.
Currently, I'm working at Rakuten in Osaka branch for about 10 years.
- Dining Business Operation supported by system side
- Substitute New Service "Rakuten Shaken"
- Be in charge of Dining Team Leader for about 3 year.
- Be in charge of Vice Group Manager for about 1 year.
- Be in charge of Group Manager for about 1.5 year.
- Substitute New Service "Rakuten Books Dashboard" for Publishers.
- From Sep. 2016, Vice Senior Manager of Emerging EC Service Development Section.
- From Oct. 2017, Senior Manager of Delivery & O2O Service Development Section.