In Lean Agile transformation journey people and organisation faced three common issues:
- Struggling in Adopting Agile practices without embracing the values and principles
- Identifying the level of Agility that is required
- Lack of a clear model for continuous transformation
Doing Agile can be achieved overnight, but being Agile is a longer journey. Without the right mindset, it can be incredibly difficult to deal with complex issues in empirical environments and uncertain situations.
level of Agility that is needed for a business depends on many internal and external factors like nature of the market, level of competition, the maturity level of industry, etc. This means some organisations need to be more Agile than the others. The Transformation journey often is misleaded by having the wrong assumption of all organisations and people need to reach to the same level of Agility.
MLAMP (Mazdak lean Agile Maturity Pyramid) is the first three-dimensional Agile Maturity Assessment which helps individuals and organisations (regardless of their type and size) to
- Identify what level of Agility is needed? (the why)
- Transit from the Shu (Doing) level and ultimately reach to the Ri (Being) level?
- Transform less Agile organisations and people to more Agile ones?