Member since 1 year
Specialises In (based on submitted proposals)
Product Manager for ADP's International Money Movement System.
Currently an Agile Scrum Product Owner, for the International Money Movement Systems application built on Oracle Applications R12 (12.1.3) and Oracle Database 18.104.22.168.
Work with senior leaders and other stakeholders to:
- Define the product vision,
- Identify product features (functional and non-functional),
- Prioritize the requirements of the product based on value, and
- Ensure alignment on value
Manage the product backlog:
- Creation and on-going grooming of stories and features with the team
- Prioritize backlog items
- Make trade-offs among backlog items
- Clarify backlog items
- Accept finalized stories.
- Attend all Scrum ceremonies.
- Provide feedback to the team regularly.
- Coordinate involvement of users and business stakeholders.
- Coordinate with other Product Owners to ensure the cohesiveness of product releases.
- Coordinate business readiness activities (e.g. Customer support training, etc.) with applicable stakeholders and partners.