Enterprise Agile Coach
Member since 5 years
Chandan Lal Patary, lives in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, with his wife and two kids. He had started his software career as a Software Trainer, subsequently played various alternative roles like Test engineer, Developer, Technical Lead, Project Manager, Program Manager, Global Program Manager, Engineering Manager and as an Agile coach for last several years.
He has been conducting research on Organizational Development and Transformation for a decade. He is a practitioner and captures his analysis and shares his views through his writing.
His focus areas are Organizational Transformation and Business Agility, Innovation, Strategy, Execution excellence and correlation with People Leadership and the impact of all these into Organizational growth.
He is performing as an Enterprise Agile Coach at Shell India.
He has two decades of deep experience in developing software products across various domains and has executed many large Projects.
He has worked with the startup and large companies like GE Medical system, Honeywell, ABB and Societe Generale.
He has accomplished a Bachelor of Engineering from National Institute of Technology (National Institute of Technology–Agartala, Tripura, India) in Electrical Engineering-1998.
He has finished one year Executive General Management program from Indian Institute of ManagementBangalore (IIM-B), Karnataka, India in 2007.
He has composed seven different free e-books available for download at Slideshare. He has written 300+ blogs in LinkedIn. He has presented 10+ seminars as a speaker in numerous conferences. He has uploaded 30+ presentation at Slide share on diverse topics. He has written 20+ technical papers in various national and foreign journals. He has earned many rewards in all the enterprises he has served for. He has received PM World Journal, 2017 Editor’s Choice Awards for the paper “Increasing Business Agility through Organizational Restructuring and Transformation”.
His Latest book , The AGILIST'S GUIDEBOOK - A REFERENCE FOR ORGANIZATIONAL AGILE TRANSFORMATION, available at Amazon
1) Speaker at PMPC -2013 conference PMI-Bangalore, on “Organizational Survival know-how in Transforming Era” - http://www.pmibangalorechapter.in/pmpc/2013/downloads/PMPC_2013_Conference_Schedule.pdf
2) Speaker at Agile in Business – Conference-2013, Bangalore, on “Effective usages of Metrics for Agile project”, Received Star speaker recognition.
3) Speaker at ICSE conference-2013, on “Software Effort Estimation -Industrial Product development”
4) Speaker at India Testing week -2013 Bangalore ,on “Challenges with Agile testing process and How to debug and troubleshoot these Challenges”
5) Speaker at 14th Annual International Software Testing Conference 2014 (STC 2014) Bangalore, on “Lean Agile Testing for increasing customer value and reduce execution cycle time”
6) Speaker at Regional Scrum Gathering® South Asia 2015 – Bangalore, on “Scaling Scrum under distributed Product Development”.
7) Speaker at India Agile Week-Bangalore, Agile in Business-2015, on “Scaling Scrum under distributed Product Development- Transformational Journey”.
8) Speaker at Discuss Agile Conference, Bangalore, 2016, Presentation Topic: As a Manager I want to create a space in Agile world!"
9) Speaker at Agile and Innovation Conference - 2017, Pune, Presentation Topic: Ënterprise Agile coaches are Systems thinker"
10) Speaker at Agile Canvas Bangalore, 2017 , October events
Oct 2017 issuerhttp://www.agilecanvass.com/events/technical-agility/
descriptionPresentation Topic : Software Craftsmanship Mindset
11) Speaker at Discuss Agile, Bangalore, 2017
2017 Discuss Agile
Presentation Topic: The Killing of an Agile Coach.
Presentation is available
12) Speaker at APGI Conference 2018, Pune
dateMay 2018 issuer APGI Conference 2018
Description Presentation Topic: - Agile Coach as a Psychologist or becoming a Psychologist