Member since 9 months
● I am a pragmatic software engineer with more than 10 years of professional experience. I have worked with teams in startups and enterprises and have successfully delivered projects for clients based in the US, UK and Europe.
● I value simplicity – in code, design, solutions and ideas. I reason about technologies and solutions considering the trade-offs they offer.
● I create clean and maintainable code that reflects the intent, backed by proof (tests) and systems (continuous integration) to validate its correctness.
● In the end, professional code is about solving a business problem. I like to get to the core of the business problem by collaborating with the stakeholders and use that understanding to guide all technical solutions.
● I have also helped clients build their teams by mentoring and training existing and new employees.