Member since 4 years
- Chirag Jayswal is goal-oriented, highly qualified with over 14 years of experience as an Information Technology professional, with an emphasis on full life-cycle development of web and service oriented applications and functional test automation. His broad based experience includes a wide range of environments, platforms, programming languages, design engineering, N-Tier architecture, and component design and development.
- In his current position as Member of Core Service Engineering Team, he is involved in research and development. He conducted many special studies, research work and prototype development tasks for evaluating requirements and accessing best possible solutions. He is the key person for the architecture, design and development of the Infostretch selenium test automation framework (ISFW) in JAVA that integrates TestNG, Selenium, Autoit, ReportNG and other tools. In addition heading all the test automation efforts for Infostretch he act as mentor for all the automation team members and guide them technically. In many automation projects, he has monitored and controlled project execution on customer's behalf.
- As trainer, he makes audience Ask, thinks, work, Debate and Have fun. He has conducted workshops on Java architecture & design, web application functional testing using Selenium and ISFW. He has imparted training on various automation approaches and design strategies. He is currently conducting Corporate Trainings and Workshops focused on web application functional test automation using selenium and InfoStretch test automation framework. He demonstrates excellent command on make audience proactive during training sessions.
- In his prior position as a hands-on Consulting Project Leader, he was leading a development team responsible for the architecture, design and development of the financial application. He has used cutting edge technologies of Core Java, MQ, JSP, Servlets, Portlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JNLP, JAXB, Castor, XSLT, XML, AJAX and Oracle. In his prior experience he was a lecturer for 5 years and took classes on OOPS, Java, C, C++, RDBMS and Web Design.
- Key person in architecture, design and development of Infostretch Selenium test Automation Framework (ISFW), which is listed as Selenium Testing Frameworks.
- Selenium IDE plug-in extension for ISFW which is recognized by Official Selenium BLOG
- Introduced different automation test development strategies.