David Kenneth Waldman
To Love Children Educational Foundation International Inc.
location_on United States
Member since 4 years
David Kenneth Waldman
Specialises In (based on submitted proposals)
Dr David Kenneth Waldman
Uniquely experienced social entrepreneur, educator, consultant; expert in public policy, international nongovernmental organizations, educational development for girls, international public health, and gender justice, offering the benefit of 40 years’ experience to inform positive social change in education pursues new challenges.
• Accomplished career reflects successful experience as educator, social entrepreneur, nongovernmental organizational leader, educational consultant, curriculum development, trainer, sales professional nonprofit management, and gender justice subject matter expert.
• Instrumental in driving positive social change through uniting people at the grass roots level to influence top government decision makers to implement educational development policy.
• Obtained Special consultative status in United Nations Economic and Social Council.
• Gained a positive reputation as a liaison across the education, non-profit, private, and government sectors.
• Expert in public policy, gender justice, and educational development for girls in the developing world.
• Extensive experience in the design, delivery, evaluation, and enhancement of effective curriculum programs.
• Highly articulate and effective communicator with excellent team-building and interpersonal & intercultural communication skills.
• Skilled networker with individuals across all sectors and levels. Recognized as creative problem solver.
• Developed and implemented solutions to aid local communities to enhance sustainable educational development for girls.
• Applied overall public policy expertise to impact local community strategic education and HIV/AIDS prevention goals.
Versatile educator, with 40 years extensive background in educational consulting, curriculum development, educational publishing, and direct classroom instruction; Elementary-University level. Background includes training educators, consulting with education specialists, curriculum directors, and educational publishers to tailor curriculum and teaching models to meet specific needs. Experienced educator at elementary to university level. Conducted numerous teacher professional development workshops. Implemented train the trainer curriculum workshops based on UNICEF Model.