Consultant @ Marching Sheep, Giftxoxo.com
Member since 11 months
I am a multifaceted HR professional with 7 years of experience in roles at regional and corporate level, in established organizations and startups. My role portfolio spans from Talent management, development and engagement to advisory.
Core professional strengths include change management projects coupled with strong project management skills, employee focus and business acumen. I have worked with business and HR leadership to design and implement organization development interventions, talent management strategies and HR processes.
Currently I am engaged as a freelance consultant with two organizations, a training solutions provider where I am leading the training design and content development practice and an IT startup in the space of Rewards & Recognition, advising them on employer branding initiatives.
Apart from this I spend my time writing articles related to learning derived at work, concept notes and my experiences with my son. I enjoy dancing, reading and learning new art forms (learning Madhubani since last year).
Please find my professional bio below:
Assistant General Manager
Mylan Labs – Bangalore May 2015– April 2016
- Responsible for implementation of the talent management strategy for Injectable BU involving streamlining of organization structures, identification of unique roles, talent criteria and defining the selection/assessment process, oversee induction and joining formalities.
- Lead the performance management process (2000+ employees) along with critical communication, stakeholder management, training and launch of new online PMS.
- Facilitated the salary review process between the business leadership and compensation team
- Conducted Training needs analysis (Job Analysis, Leadership feedback, manager assessment) and identified training themes and managed the training life cycle for the BU partnering actively with the Corporate TM team and external vendors
Inqubex Consulting – Gurgaon Nov 2013 – Nov 2014
- Worked on diverse projects in Organization diagnostics & restructuring, competency framework design and implementation, compensation benchmarking and incentive design for organizations in pharmaceutical, FMCD, micro finance and education sector.
- Led projects on setting up integrated HR systems for SMEs & Start ups with special focus on HR policies, processes like Recruitment, Induction, PMS, Rewards & Recognition, Grade Ladder & Compliance
HR Business Partner
Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd – Gurgaon Apr 2011– Apr 2012
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition-sourcing, screening, interviewing, on boarding and exit management across all levels (450+ scientists)
- Lead the performance management process, monitored goal setting process (KRA alignment with business goals and cascading within the department), mid-year review and annual appraisal for closure and adherence to guidelines. Facilitated moderations and compensation review.
- Worked closely with management and employees to resolve matters related to joining, policy, appraisal, training, employee data and grievances.
- Facilitated effective implementation of Corporate Projects, recognition programs and engagement & learning initiatives on monthly basis.
Learning & Development Manager
Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd – Indore Jun 2009 – Mar 2012
- Lead the learning & development function for 600+ employees across levels
- Conceptualized & implemented the Competency Mapping Framework at BU level.
- Linked existing HR processes and systems to the competency framework like:
- Carried out training needs analysis (using BEI & 360 degree feedback techniques) to identify development gaps both on technical and behavioral front
- Linked assessment feedback to IDPs for Succession Planning and HIPO identification as a part of the overall PMS process.
- Designed competency based recruitment questionnaire for supervisory and managerial level
- Designed and delivered in house behavioral training programs for supervisory level
- Designed, administered and analyzed Skill Will Questionnaire for 450 workers as a customized intervention for identifying behavioral trainings and gaps in the existing practices.
- Designed and implemented Induction process and Reward & Recognition programs in alignment with the corporate policies.
Intel – Bangalore Apr 2008 – Jun 2008
Assistant System Engineer
TCS – Mumbai Nov 2005 – May 2007
MBA, Human Resource Management
SCMHRD– Pune Jun 2007 – Apr 2009
B.E, Computer Science
Bhilai Institute of Technology– Bhilai May 2001 – May 2005
Certifications & Trainings
- PCMM certification by QAI, India
- Balanced Score Card Certification
- Certified Compensation & Benefits Manager by CAMI
- Trained on BEI technique
- Underwent the Basic lab on Human Processes by ISABs