Member since 4 years
I am a person who loves to keep things simple and straight, be it at work or at relations. I truly believe that life is sweet and enjoyable.
Whenever I see complications and sophistication I feel uncomfortable and I try to simplify it. That is what I do for my living as well. I try to simplify and straighten out software development process and techniques. I work with Teams to create more Energy and Synergy and to empower them to work better. I work with Management to make them understand that teams are genuinely working for them, so, to trust them and extract the best out of them. I Preach Agile, because I Practice Agile.
I can challenge any human being who says that they don't apply Lean principle in their day to day living. Knowingly or unknowingly, every one is living example of Lean principle, be it at home or public affairs.
I am very passionate about Lean principles and Agile methodologies.
I have worked with many industry leaders to create more value through Agile and Lean principles. Companies like, Nokia Siemens Networks, General Electric, Alcatel Lucent, Valtech etc.
Ares of interests are:
1. Challenging and Serious Organizational Lean/Agile Transformations
2. Strategizing and Implementing Lean / Agile Leadership Transformations
3. Team building and designing teams for high performance delivery
4. Execution of Lean / Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban and Scrumban
5. Process consulting / coaching / mentoring for great performance and sustainability
6. Software Product Delivery and change management
7. Training and Mentoring engineering practices
8. Software craftsmanship : Clean Code, Specification By Example, BDD, ATDD, TDD
9. Public speaking