Member since 10 years
- started assisting dad in his machine manufacturing factory at age of 16.
- got excited about engineering, especially computer when I joined a summer class.
- started playing with the computer from the year 1996.
- met founder of free software foundation was fascinated by the free/open source world and how its help students learn more.
- early days of career worked with Linux, built enterprise-grade application servers in java, python.
- expert in bash scripts, python and have done a ton of automation using the same.
- got bored only as a developer, started few consulting roles to gain more exposure with different types of business.
- worked with indavest (an early stage venture capital)
- and catamaran ventures as a technology advisor.
- started my journey with AWS, while working with an opensource project, Openbravo (Barcelona & Chennai).
- joined Yahoo, Adobe for a year, realised I work better when am close to a business owner/problem rather than working just on the code.
- love product development, change management, re-engineering.
- a product which was stalled for almost 5 years, I helped re-engineered the same in less than 5 months.
- scaled up a sales team with a world-class mobile app and backend to handle growth.
- transformed one of the Amazon Indian arms from excel / manual process to automated system.
- architected a highly scalable digital signage system using RasPI.
- setup operations team and scalable process for team thus increasing efficiency.
- scaled engineering, operations for a bootstrapped company in the mobile space.
- product roadmap.
- lean & agile thinking.
- setting up a development team.
- out of the box thinking.
- can play multiple roles as needs.
- have organised an international yoga day for more than 5000 people.
- have started a user group and grown to more than 5000 people.