Agile Coach / Culture Hacker @ Johnson & Johnson
"Even the Sky is Not the Limit..." Maxima is a mere self-restriction. Everytime we reach the maxima, it should get higher!
I help Organizations to increase this Maxima continuously by switching to Agile Lean way of working.
I have 10+ years of experience in leading & coaching Agile teams working in in India, US, Europe, Argentina,etc. Currently, I am working with a Multinational Organization in Ireland as an Agile Consultant.
I am a passionate Blogger and many of my blogs are published at Scrum Alliance's website.
If you have any challenging assignment for me, please drop an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +353-899-513-124.
• Experience in working with Organizations of diverse-domains: IT, Pharma, Management Consulting, US Healthcare, E-commerce, etc
• Well versed in working with Project Management philosophies viz. Waterfall,Agile, SAFe, SCRUM, Lean, KANBAN & Scrum-Ban in Distributed setup
• Exposure to roles like Release Manager, Scrum master, Agile Coach, Product Owner, etc
• Proficiency to ALM tools like JIRA, TFS, Visio, MS Project, etc
• Experience in working in regulated environments like HIPAA, SOX, SAP, etc
• Scaled Agile Framework Practitioner Consultant & Agilist® (SAFe SPC & SAFe Agilist)
• Certified Scrum Professional, Certified Scrum Master
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
• Management 3.0 Certified Trainer