Career Fulfilment and Transpersonal Coach
location_on United Kingdom
Member since 2 years
My story . . .
Delivering Career Fulfilment, Talent Development and Transpersonal coaching services for over 11 years in high profile UK and global corporate organisations, I’ve been privileged to support hundreds of clients in transitioning into or discovering new, happier working environments. Living with ambiguity, feeling disorientated, disengaged and disenchanted have been familiar themes arising from the effects of economic challenges on contemporary business. This prompted me to search for deeper insights to support my practice. Studying perennial philosophy, mindfulness, character education and currently an MA in Transformative Learning, has brought together the threads of the best in current research with practical wisdom – all of which now lies at the heart of my service which I’ll look forward to sharing with you.
Helen has been providing independent coaching and assessment services for over eleven years, and supports private clients through her specialist transpersonal practice.
Building on twenty years professional experience in Talent and HR Management, her career has spanned Australia and the UK working with the Accor Group, Prudential Assurance and Hewlett Packard delivering talent, attraction and capability programmes, creating CSR and diversity initiatives, managing delivery teams and substantial workforce management projects.
Confidently working across professional disciplines and industries, she has developed a reputation, in the words of her clients, for offering “deep empathy, strong intuition” and engaging sessions which are “perceptive, insightful and stimulating”, possessing “real world expert skills that help take creative ideas all the way through to practical application”. Delegates have described her facilitation skills as bringing “warmth and fun to the proceedings”.
An associate content contributor to consultancy coaching delivery materials and marketing publications, Helen’s deep interest lies in wellbeing where she works from a Mindfulness foundation exploring transpersonal themes to support individual and career fulfilment.
Representative Client Engagements include:
- Senior Coach and Psychometric Assessor delivering 1:1 and group activities specialising in Managing Transition, Living through Change, Personal Impact and Career Resilience.
- Career Conversation initiative with international Finance organisation, training HR Leadership team and delivering onsite coaching
- Training, development centre delivery and coaching feedback for 90+ Finance and IT professionals within an NHS Trust
- Lead Coach integrating onsite coaching, development and redeployment support, over ten months, for a global Energy sector divestiture
- Assessment Centre delivery and follow up coaching/feedback with various Public Sector agencies including ODPM
- Onsite workshop delivery to 80+ aerospace technicians and management.
- Development profiling and Coaching of PCT Trust Directors during a publicly visible business integration programme of primary care services