Sr. QA Analyst
Member since 2 years
Name:- Himabindu Thunga
- Bachelor of science from Rajeev Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Master of Science from Kuvempu University, Shimoga, Karnataka.
- Diploma in computer applications
- 5+ years of experience in Manual Testing.
- Proficient in Black Box, Functionality, System, Regression, and User Acceptance Tests.
- Experience in Mobile testing IOS & Android native app testing
- Experience in Ecommerce and banking domain.
- Excellent in Agile development practises
- Expertise in process oriented aspects of software development life cycles and Methodologies.
- Strong in fundamentals of Test Concepts, Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Smart at Methodologies, Checklist maintenance and Inspection techniques.
- Experience in analyzing project Requirements, developing functional design and executing test plans.
- Good at analyzing Bugs, Tracking Defects and interacting with development team members in fixing the defects.
- Proficiency in Test Analysis, Defect finding & isolation and Report generation skills.
- Involved in Reviews & Meetings with Developers and QA team.
- Proficient in usage of HP-ALM as a Test management tool
- Experience in Database Toad for Oracle, Netezza
- Experience in AS/400 Application Mainframe testing
- Experience in selenium web driver & Java scripting
- Experience in Frame works
- Strong in written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self-starter, quick learner, team player.
Test case Management Tool : QC 9.2, HP ALM(Version 11)
Languages : C, VB scripting
Operating Systems : Win Series
Defect Reporting Tool : HP ALM
Data base toll : Toad for oracle11.5, Netezza
Mainframe Application : AS 400
Job Functions : Understanding requirement, Attending the Requirement walk throughs,preparing test scenarios, Designing test cases, Attending test case walkthroughs, test execution, logging defects, Attending defect triage meetings, Retesting and closing defects, Attending daily client call.