Mckinsey & Company
Member since 1 year
Hitesh has more 10 years of experience in Product Management, Program Management, Business Analysis and Development of software products and services. Hitesh holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with a good academic record and has worked for product and consulting companies such as Edifecs, hCentive and Mckinsey.
- Passionate about harnessing the technology to create solve real world problems enabling mankind and enterprises.
-Seasoned Professional with solid Product/Program/Technical Management skills and has more 10 years of experience in Product Management, Program Management, Business Analysis and Development of software products and services.
- PMP, CSM, CSPO and CSP certified professional with strong Product and Project Management skills including product lifecycle, project estimation, planning in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Expert in Agile Product Management – Managing Product backlog as a Scrum Product Owner – prioritization, maturing. Roadmap and Release Planning, User Stories, Scrum, Sprint planning/Retrospective meetings, velocity, burn-down charts and agile metrics.
- Author Epics, User Stories and Business value for new product features
- Extensive onsite working experience in US and Europe for major Airline/BFSI/Healthcare Clients and well versed in onsite-offshore model.
- Solid understanding of the business concepts and challenges behind collateral management.
- Experience in communicating to business users (from junior to senior) and BAs / developers/support analysts.