Director, Agile Center of Excellence
Cognizant Technology Solutions
location_on United States
Member since 3 years
Innovative, result-oriented and self-motivated Director of Agile Center of Excellence who leads by example with proven track record of successful delivery. Recognized as HP’s Top Talent Health and Life Sciences PPM/Agile Delivery Leader with extensive background leading global Information Technology (IT) teams implementing enterprise-wide systems in major global corporations in a variety of industries, including: Sports, Manufacturing, Energy, Security, Healthcare, Automotive, Telecomm, and Transportation.
- Recognized by HP CEO Meg Whitman for accomplishments at NASCAR for Fan and Media Engagement Center (FMEC).
- Recognized and published in COMPUTERWORLD for the vision for innovation and tools.
- Recognized and published in Leading Healthcare Publication BLUELINK for accomplishments at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network.
- Received "HP External Partnering Award” and was recognized for “history in-the-making” achievement at NASCAR Fan and Media Engagement Center (FMEC), by NASCAR VP & CIO/CTO of NASCAR Media Group and HP Media & Entertainment Director.
- Served on Customer Advisory Board for SAP (SYBASE).
- Honored to be the Kick off presenter for 2014 Academic Year at Project Management Institute (PMI) Michigan.
- Frequent presenter at HP Agile Developers Conference 2014 and Agile & Beyond 2014 Conference http://www.agileandbeyond.com.