Ways of Working Coach
Member since 1 year
My purpose is to help individuals find their unique voice and confidence to share their precious gift with the world around them that will leave them encouraged and inspired through unconditional love
My passion for people is a response to the many who believed and invested in me.
Through many of my life experiences I have learned that it’s not so much about what you do but rather the value you add and the impact you can have on people and the world around you.
Throughout my journey, I...
- have mentored and coached Agile Teams working in Scrum and Kanban to focus on outcome rather than output.
- provided one on one coaching and mentoring on topics like agile, facilitation, training, speaking, leadership and skills development for career pathways
- have provided training for both internal staff and externals as part of volunteering for NPOs and Universities to have a basic understanding Agile that covers the Agile Manifesto, Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking through interactive games and activities
- Lead an internal Scrum Master meet up group to focus on knowledge sharing and coming up with ideas to improve the way the work leading to creating a group-wide Scrum Master community
- am continually learning to be a better coach, teacher, servant leader, follower, friend and human
- Coached individuals and teams using Gallups CliftonStrengths
My passions in life...
Family - I have 3 beautiful children and an amazing wife. They help me to be better every day.
Faith - I'm a Christian serving as a music director & youth mentor at a local church and using my gifts to give back.
Helping People - I would not be where I am and who I am today without so many people who believed in me and invested time into me. I’m eternally grateful and may God bless you abundantly for all that you are and do.
Some of my favourite quotes...
"If the vision you have doesn't scare you, then the vision you have is too small"
"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care"
"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"