You earn 30 bonus points on your first activity on every new conference.
- You earn 1 point when others like your proposal.
- You spend 1 point when you like others' proposal.
- You spend 10 points when you propose a session.
- You earn 100 points when your proposal is selected.
- Encourage your Colleagues and Friends to like your proposal to increase its score.
- You should consider sharing your proposal on popular Social Networks.
Note: Popularity of Proposals and Speakers is measured by the number of associated points.
- You earn 5 points when you visit a Booth page for the first time.
- You earn 10 points when you ask a question on a Booth page for the first time.
- You earn 5 points when you add a session to 'My Schedule' on the Schedule page.
- You earn 5 points when you rate a session.
There is an extra 10 points if you provide feedback along with your rating.
- You earn 10 points when you fill up a survey.