Principal agile coach
Member since 2 years
Krishna has over 20 years of experience in Software Quality Engineering, Project/Program/Delivery managment, Scrum Mastery and Agile Coaching. His expertise in this field is backed up by strong background and prior hands-on work in both Software Product Development and Consulting firms.
Krishna worked in Tesco where he introduced Scrum practices. He was part of the Cognizant agile CoE and responsible for agile transformation initiatives for an European conglomerate. Currently he is working as a Principal Agile Coach in Sabre Travel Technologies responsible for Enterprise Agile Deployment initiative.
Krishna strives to provide valuable service to his clients (teams or leaders or the Enterprise under transformation initiative) through his pragmatic coaching, as he comes with diverse background.
A BE (Electronics and Communication) from BMS College of engineering. Other certifications he holds are as below
- Project Management Professional, PMI, 2008
- Scrum Alliance Certifications (2015): Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Certified Scrum Developer, Certified Scrum Professional
- Professional Scrum Master-I (99%), Professional Scrum Product Owner Scrum.org, 2016, Professional Scrum Master-II
- Creating Successful New Products, IIMB, Jul 2016
- A day in the life of a product manager, Institute of Product Leadership, Jul 2016
- Scaled Agile Framework Program Consultant v4 (2017)
- TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework) (2017)
- Scaled Agile Framework Agilist, Scaled Agile (2015)
- Kanban Management Professional, Lean Kanban Institute (2015)
- Microsoft certified Professional for MS Dynamics CRM (2014)
- Bullet Proof Manager, Crestcom International (2009)
- QAI certifications: Certified Software Test Engineer (2006), Agile Quality Associate (2013)