Member since 6 years
Specialises In (based on submitted proposals)
Manik Choudhary is an Agile Practitioner and Innovative Agile Project Manager.
- Currently working with SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore as an Agile Project Manager (Working Since 2000).
- 18+ Years of IT Experience in the area of Product Development.
- 5 Years of Experience in the Area of Agile software engineering (Design Thinking, XP, Kanban, Scrum etc).
- Expert of “Lean Startup concept” and Business Model Framework (Business Model canvas / Lean Canvas)
- PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) , Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) from Scrum Alliance , and PSM-1(Professional Scrum Master from SCRUM.ORG) Certified.
- Delivered Speech on “Design Thinking & Lean Delivering Innovative Products” during "Agile Tour 2012" Bengaluru conference. Also I was part of the panel discussion.
- Conducted a User Story Mapping Workshop during Agile Scrum International Summit, Bengaluru 2012.
- Delivered Speech on “User Story Mapping“ during Agile NCR 2013 conference.
- Delivered speech on “Making of Innovative Solutions: Lean Start-Up and Design Thinking Practices “ during First Scrum Gathering India Regional 2013 Pune conference.