Integral coach and facilitator
Member since 9 months
I help people become a level of leadership excellence by getting helping them embrace conflict and difficult conversations by means of Integral Facilitation.
What do integral facilitation skills allow you to do?
They help bring down the barriers to meaningful conversations. Here are a few things you will be able to do after acquiring integral facilitation skills:
– Engage in difficult conversations without having to compromise your values
– Voice your perspectives and values without fear of judgement
– Participate in conflicting views and exchanges without feeling overwhelmed and undervalued
– Contribute to conversations more completely, i.e. understanding what people are truly communicating
– Communicate with an aligned intention; cognitively (IQ), emotionally (EQ) and intuitively.