location_on United States
Member since 2 weeks
I am a passionate agilist and student of human dynamics.
I believe in...
... building relationships.
... failing often and failing fast.
... collaboration with each other.
... understanding how we can make a difference.
... breaking down walls between us and our users.
... transparency, feedback loops, and self-organization.
... uplifting others by helping them see and employ their strengths.
... constantly looking for ways to be more efficient, effective and reliable.
... continuous improvement in our products, our processes, and our selves.
- Culture nerd since 2001.
- Agilist since 2010.
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Professional.
- Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach Candidate.
- Recovering PMI Project Management Professional.
- Myers-Briggs calls me an INFJ. (The other 1%!)
- StrengthsFinder says I excel in Strategic, Arranger, Learner, Relator, and Individualization.
- Speaker at Global Scrum Gathering San Diego, Mile High Agile 2017, Calgary Agile Methods User Group, Agile Austin U