EQ at Happiness Quotient
Member since 1 year
My (pronounced “Me”) Holland
Emotional Intelligence/ Positive Psychology Specialist
Consultant in Engagement & Positive Change
My is a dedicated champion of positive change in the workplace. Her passion for generating well-being and happiness in the companies that have engaged her expertise is highly-regarded and appreciated in the top echelons of corporate management. A certified Assessor-coach and a gifted lecturer, My is a firm believer in the power of positive engagement and emotional intelligence. The work she does in these specialised fields has consistently resulted in higher productivity, lower rates of absenteeism and more engaged, better motivated and more importantly, happier employees.
- MBA, MA in International Business
- Licensed trainer for SEI Emotional Intelligence EQ i2.0 and SEI models
- Certificate of Neuroscience, Mindfulness (MBSR), Positive Psychology
- Licensed trainer for the Mental toughness MTQ48
- Network leader for SEI Emotional Intelligence
- Goodwill Ambassador of the World Kindness Movement
- "Member of" International Positive Psychology Association, Bellingen Chamber of Commerce and the Australian Vietnam Business Council and the Compassion Charter
My was born in Villeneuve Sur Lot in France; in the south of France near Bordeaux.
My specialises in creating positive change and happiness in various working environments across Australia, USA, China, Vietnam, Myanmar, New Zealand, Japan and Hong Kong. Companies and business organisations that have engaged her expertise have seen their employees transformed into a more engaged, highly motivated and more importantly, happier working group.
A certified Assessor-coach and a learned lecturer, My is dedicated to bringing well-being and joy at work. She believes these do not only benefit a business but also our private relationships among family and friends, peers and associates and the community in general.