At times we have great product ideas but the biggest barrier to entry lies in answering few questions such as:
- How do I define and validate Problem hypothesis, Solution hypothesis and Underlying assumptions?
- How do I quickly setup a platform for people to register their interest?
- What will keep the potential customers engaged, excited until the first release (or beta) is out?
- How do I get feedback from the early adopters?
- And eventually when I have answers to some of these questions, how do I make a decision to persevere or pivot?
If you've faced a challenge while answering any of these questions while building/validating your product idea, this session is for you. We'll look at tools and techniques to validate the product hypothesis early-on without spending months or fortunes. We'll also look at a case study to highlight how some of these tools, techniques helped us validate our product idea.