Member since 1 year
Peter is a Principal at Tabar and Claritas Consulting.
Through Tabar, he supports the development of the Lean, Agile and Systems Thinking community by supporting:
- Conferences (1st Conf, LAST, Spark the Chage)
- Meet ups (Melbourne Agile, Agile PM, Agile BA)
- Community based training (Swinburne Uni)
Through Claritas Consulting, he has helped some of Australia’s largest corporations and government departments realise benefits from adopting digital, agile & ‘new ways of working’ as an enterprise delivery coach, program manager and advisor.
Recent experiences include:
- Supporting a government agency as an advisor to recover a digital / agile program enabling a shift from paper to electronic submission
- Enterprise Agile Coach to a program of work with over 1500 team members across Australia and India
His expertise is reflecting in his teaching approach focusing on:
- Management 3.0
Teaching the skills required to lead agile organisations
- Agile Lean Change Management
building adaptable teams by transforming the way people based change is delivered