Member since 2 years
I am passionate about agility and helping companies across industries make the transition from traditional project management/development to agile. I am an agile coach, scrum trainer and public speaker. I love to coach executives, managers, and other departments in the organization (finance, HR, and marketing folks love agile teams!), as well as building up Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Development team internally.
I am a co-organizer of the Agile 30 and Agile Commune meet-up group. I have arranged multiple meets up and a session on various topics. Some of the best session I have taken on as below:
- Facilitate through Liberating Structure
- Master class of scrum master
- Slices of a user story and their estimation.
- Planning and Estimation in scrum without PPt
- Design thinking and innovation
- Create your Scrum for the betterment of your company