Agile Coach & Trainer
Member since 4 years
Specialises In (based on submitted proposals)
Rahul Shah has a wide-ranging experience of 18+ years with 8+ years in Agile. He has strong exposure in Agile and Scrum Development, Project Management, Software Development Life Cycle, and Team Management. He is also adept at coaching and facilitating Scrum teams using standard methodologies such as Agile and Scrum.
He also trains company employees on Agile/Scrum/Project management.
Rahul helps team implement and sustain Agile development through one or more of following ways.
- Focus on achieving business need while executing projects.
- Initiates projects with a clear clarity and vision and create an environment for the team to remain focus on it
- Leading the team to improve quality of people, work environment and productivity
- Expertise in agile development to meet changing customer demand and market condition to delight customers
- Promote and help mature the Agile process through various means including Agile Journey Index
- Proficient in creating relevant metrics that help the team and management see how they are progressing
- Assist an organization in learning the agile process and implementing agile within their corporate software environment
Rahul is SAFe SPC, ICP-ACC, CSM, CSPO, PMP, ITIL v3 certified professional. He has done Bachelor of Engineering and Executive MBA from Symbiosis University