Neuroequilibrium™ Diagnostic Systems
Member since 3 years
Rajneesh, an alumnus of IIT Delhi, is a first-generation serial entrepreneur and has promoted three successful ventures in Telecommunication, Engineering Materials & Medical diagnostics.
His latest venture, Neuroequilibrium (NeuroEquilibrium.in), is setting up the world’s first chain of super speciality vertigo, dizziness and balance disorder clinics with a vision to impact a million patients by 2022 and 100 million in next 10 years through remote diagnosis leveraging cloud technology and Machine Learning
- Past President, TiE Rajasthan
- Governing board, Rajasthan Angel Investors Network
- Investor LP, Boundary Capital, UK an early-stage fund focused on Medtech & life sciences.
- LP, IAN fund
- Active angel investor with investments in India & Silicon valley
- Independent Director, Flair Pens Ltd ( India’s largest pen manufacturer)
- Independent Director, Apex Group of Hospitals
- Member, State level Implementation Committee for startups, Government of Rajasthan
- Six US patents, Nine India patents