Enterprise Agile Coach
location_on United States
Member since 8 months
I am a lean-agile practitioner who believes we have the head, the heart, and the gut as our knowledge centers; I am more the gut, right brain, a tactical individual with an evolving mindset that feels:
• People Are Naturally Creative, Resourceful, and Whole
• An organizations culture is what brings out the best in people
• Trust is the foundation for any relationship
• Meaningful work is satisfying and brings purpose and motivation
• Any transformation, personal or organizational, is a slow journey and needs constant Training, Mentoring, Facilitation, and Coaching
• I value curiosity, empathy, confidentiality, and listening at level 3
• I am a husband, father and a family man, with dark sense of humor
• Passion for adventure with Touring on Motorcycles, Flying Planes and Scuba Diving
• I do not like to be in my comfort zone, always pushing the edge in my growth zone, sometimes
exploring my panic zone
• My Spinach is Adaptability, My Kryptonite is excess passion
The right Culture can create Clarity and Alignment that in turn enables Autonomy which speeds things up and Motivates teams to become more Innovative and make awesome valuable products that delight the customer. Let me help you create the right culture.
I am a work in progress and willing to learn and in search of the next opportunity to grow.
Learn more about me at www.RamBathija.com
Thanks, and Stay Agile!
I believe that "Life is not linear, it’s Paradoxical"
My professional Development Backlog:
• ICAgile Certified Expert In Agile Coaching (ICE-AC)
• Certified Teams Transformation Coach (CTTC)
• SAFe Program Consultant 4.0 (SPC4)
• Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Agility Health Facilitator (AHF)
• Certified Professional Co-Active Coach® (CPCC).