Member since 6 years
Specialises In (based on submitted proposals)
Roger Hui is a co-designer (with Kenneth E. Iverson) and original implementer of the J programming language, a dialect of APL. Currently he is an implementer for Dyalog APL. His passion is writing beautiful and fast code.
- A Tour (de Force) of APL in 16 Expressions, Functional Conf ’16, 2016-10-14 (slides, video)
- Some Exercises in APL Language Design, 2016-11-27
- A History of APL in 50 Functions, 2016-11-27
- Calculation v Look-Up, Dyalog Blog, 2017-04-13
- Stencil Maneuvers, Dyalog Blog, 2017-05-05