location_on United States
Member since 3 years
Sam Falco is an Agile Coach at Agile Thought. A graduate of the University of South Florida, he holds a Bachelor’s degree in History and a Master’s degree in English. He began working in the software industry in 1999 as a technical writer, and also worked as a test engineer before becoming a Scrum Master in 2008.
Prior speaking engagements:
- Coaching Around Resistance by Using Humble Inquiry (Sam Falco and Becky Hartman), Agile + DevOps East, November 2018
- Coaching Around Resistance (Sam Falco), Path to Agility, May 2018.
- From Blank Canvas to Product Vision. Tampa Bay Agile, March 22, 2018.
- Coaching Around Resistance. (Sam Falco) Coaching Agile Journeys Meetup (online), January 24, 2018
- Impostor Syndrome: The Flip Side of the Dunning-Kruger Effect. Agile 2017 Conference, August 2017
- Overcoming Impostor Syndrome, Tampa Bay Scrum Masters Guild, July 2017
- Coaching Competencies, Tampa Bay Scrum Masters Guild, January 2017
- Introducing Agile Principles Across Cultural Divides, Tampa Bay Scrum Masters Guild, November 2016
- Experience Report on Agile Alliance 2016, Tampa Bay Scrum Masters Guild, August 2016