Sr Offering Program Manager @ Intuit
Member since 3 years
Results driven IT leader with passion and consistent track record of delivering global, strategic, complex, multi million dollar portfolio initiatives, product roadmap programs by leading / managing multi cultural, cross functional, global teams across multiple industries.
• Over 19 years of IT experience with diverse exposure to Portfolio/Program delivery management, Application development across multiple industries like BFSI, Ecommerce, Decision Management, Predictive Analytics.
• Expertise in aligning strategy with execution and building high performance team to deliver on product roadmap with high quality within constraints of - Scope, Time, Cost.
• Expertise in collaborating with business leaders to formulate portfolio strategy, roadmap plan and deliver against that managing changes, risks along the way.
• Expertise in Agile Transformation and have done effective sustainable transformation in 2 teams in last 2-3 years.
• Expertise in process design and roll-out to streamline and improve cross functional collaboration for New Product Launch, Support Process, Training & Learning resulting into resource savings and improving time to value and client satisfaction.
• Proven track record as an effective leader with focus on clients (external & internal) to empower and motivate teams to consistently deliver to meet & exceed expectations.
• Extensive experience in working with US, EMEA, APAC teams and clients.
• Strategy & Execution
• Program, Product, Release Management
• Leading PMO, Enterprise Wide Roll-out of New Process, Performance Metrics
• Agile Transformation, Coaching and Mentoring
• Cross Functional Programs, Distributed Team management
• Managing Customer Relations
• PMP Certified Project Manager
Managed Web App development using Core Java technologies on different web servers (WAS, JBoss, WPS, etc) and Data Base (DB2/Oracle/MySQL) Build, Quality & Packaging Tools ( Maven/Jenkins, Sonar, Crucible, QC, Rally)