I'm an accomplished Agile Practitioner, Coach, Trainer and Program Manager with 18+ years of visible and exemplary performance.
I've worked with enterprises and diverse cultures across the globe from Poland, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, the Czech Republic, UK, Singapore, India with organizations including Deutsche Bank (India), DBS (Singapore), Nordea (Denmark), Tieto (India, Finland, Sweden and the Czech Republic), TCS (India), Hexaware (India) to name a few.
Achievements portfolio highlights
- Identifying, building and grooming Agile champions across the board at project team and senior management levels including C-level Senior stakeholders
- Inducting and improving the Adaptive mindset with coaching, training and facilitating using innovation games and role-plays
- 360 degree turnaround of decaying portfolios into successful and sustainable business cases
- Transforming customer-vendor relationships into a partnered 'One Team' relationship
- passionately drive the mindset and behavior change of people to help them on-board the right path to agility
- train and mentor C-level executives from various domains to help build an adaptive leadership mindset
- coach leaders, managers and teams to help build and enhance the agile conducive environment for their organization and build business agility
- conduct public / private workshops in Agile for leaders, teams and ScrumMasters and mentoring sessions to build an adaptive mindset across communities
I started my agile journey by driving the Agile mindset within myself and my team grounds up, feeling the challenges myself and learnt by continuous improvements with every iteration retrospective. This has allowed me to build a strong foundation to coach and train other teams along my journey.
My pragmatic approach has allowed me to lead empowered teams of coaches and trainers effectively and delivered high business value to both customer and employer organizations.