Deep Learning Architect
Member since 7 months
Currently authoring a book on "Deep Learning with PyTorch" with Apress. Has overall around 12 years of experience working in Data Science. Currently leads the Deep Learning team at Dell IT working out of CFO office(Tom Sweet) on mandate to transform Cash Application towards making back office Finance frictionless- Automating the data entry through Deep Learning. Set up a deep learning team in Dell from scartch. Previously head of Advanced Analytics for Infocepts build the analytics team from scratch. He has vast experience working with terabyte scale data and has been developing solutions in AI space. Have worked for consulting companies in India (PwC &vTeradata Professional Services) delivering data science solutions. Has strong experience in building data science practice from scratch and has diverse skills ranging from data engineering, bridge between business and technology, Information Modeling, data science. Has experience working with Banking and Insurance, FMCG & Retail. His research interests include Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Information Retrieval. . Has earlier presented in World Machine Learning summit India organized by 1.21GWs, December 2018 on Semantic Segmentation and a worksop on Medical Imaging and gave talk at Microstrategy world on Advanced Analytics in 2016.
1. Was selected in Microsoft Academic Project Program(MSAPP) by MSDN for my work on HR Anallytics for SME IT, 2006.
2. Employee Excellence Award - TCS, 2009
3. Head of Asia for Citi Genesis Project- Recognition Award for Data Analysis, 2011
4. Awarded from Dell CFO(Tom Sweet) on automating the Data Entry work using AI, 2018.
5. Build AI practice by getting funding approved on the basis on the AI work we did for them.
6. Designed largest banking data warehouse for Citi- Genesis Program for Wholesale and Retail Banking products, 2011.