Aap Ki Adalat with jQuery Foundation
Aap Ki Adalat is the longest running talk show in the history of Indian television. In this show, the anchor, Mr. Rajat Sharma has grilled over 500 personalities on various sensitive and personal issues. We would like to put the key members of the jQuery Foundation through a similar session, where participants will ask them hard questions around various technical and non-technical choices made by the Foundation and the future direction of the foundation.
Building Up the CommunityScott González
schedule 2 years agoSold Out!
Over the past seven years, jQuery UI has identified and solved many common problems for web developers. Often times, the problems don't apply just to users of jQuery UI, or even jQuery Core. In these cases, we try to solve the problem in the best way for the largest audience, rather than creating an isolated solution within jQuery UI. We're able to do this by working with the community and bringing together various groups to collaborate on solutions. In this talk, I'll discuss how this concept is at the heart of the jQuery Foundation and explain some of the projects that have been born out of jQuery UI.
- You earn 30 bonus points on your first activity on every new conference.
- You earn 1 point when others like your proposal.
- You spend 1 point when you like others' proposal.
- You spend 10 points when you propose a session.
- You earn 100 points when your proposal is selected.
- Encourage your Colleagues and Friends to like your proposal to increase its score.
- You should consider sharing your proposal on popular Social Networks.