VP, Cloud Services
location_on United States
Member since 1 year
I'm a transformational technology leader with a passion for bringing to life highly valued and powerful technology solutions that solve real problems.
With 20+ years of providing technical leadership and strategic vision for corporate, government, and higher-education clients, I've led all aspects of large-scale, technology-oriented strategic planning and delivery projects, working with all levels on both business and technology sides of an organization.
I'm known for driving business innovation, process optimization, performance improvements, and cost savings by leveraging my broad and deep technical expertise and strong business acumen. This includes leading cultural and organizational changes and transitioning teams to an Agile and Cloud-based delivery processes.
One of my greatest strengths is building and managing top-performing teams - developing systems and processes to support them. I've directed local and global teams, managing as many as 135 staff.
My entrepreneurial spirit and forward-looking mindset have helped me create solutions that answered immediate needs and future demands. Some key accomplishments include:
* Transforming large and diverse organizations from traditional to cloud service delivery, leading to up to 40x faster service delivery and reductions in cost from 25-56%.
* Leading ITIL Problem Management rollout at a Fortune 500 company, saving more than $270 million in the first year.
* Transforming a print company into a software company with new IT strategy complete with highly reusable SaaS/cloud offerings and a solid business model.
* Migrating a state government from fully on-premise to a mixed environment utilizing AWS cloud services.
* Setting up a US Federal Government agency to support utilization of the AWS Cloud, deploying secure, scalable and automated delivery within 6 months.