Member since 5 years
Specialises In (based on submitted proposals)
A Technocrat with total of 15+ years of professional IT services and product development experience.
6 years of Agile experience as a developer, Scrum Master, Product Owner, plus leading and coaching various Agile teams
• Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
• PMP Certified from Project Management Institute(PMI)
• PMI - Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
• Change Management Practitioner
• Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
• SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
• Six Sigma Green Belt
• ITIL v3 Foundation
• Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM) from XLRI, Jamshedpur.
• Executive program in International Business (EPIB) from IIM Calcutta.
• MBA in Operations Management.
• Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Member, Agile Hyderabad
• Volunteer, Member, Indian Scrum Enthusiast community (ISEC)
• Member, Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Member, Scrum Alliance
• Member, Association of Product Management and Product Marketing (AIPMM)
Contributions to the Agile Community:
• Editorial Board Member of http://www.transition2agile.com/
• Reviewer and Contributor of the book titled- “The Human Side of Agile”, authored by Gil Broza.
• Speaker- Agile Carnival, Nodia 2014, Hyderabad in July 2014, "Maturing the Agile Way
• Speaker- Regional Scrum Gathering 2014, Hyderabad in July 2014, "Maturing the Agile Way"
• Speaker- Agile Tour 2014 and 2012
• Volunteer/Member of the organizing committee for Regional Scrum gathering 2014.
• Do Organizations Fully Leverage Agile Coaches? Scrum Alliance June 2014
Value added Accomplishments
• I got 9th rank worldwide in Business Strategy Simulation (BSG) on overall company performance. (http://www.bsg-online.com/). Awarded Distinguished Participant Certificate by BSG
email id is sekhar(dot)burra(at)gmail(dot)com